Monday, July 19, 2010

More van Gogh



I've always loved van Gogh. His paintings are just so beautiful and have such depth. Since I've already done his Starry Night piece, I decided to do his Wheat Field with Cypresses painting because I love the colors. I'm fairly pleased with how they turned out, especially the brightness of the colors. I'm hoping they'll last a while, too.. I can usually get a good five or six days out of a manicure with minimum to no chipping.

Also, I'm excited to be getting some new polishes thanks to a trade with fellow nail enthusiast Lynn. :) Atlantis! <3 Oh goodness I'm so excited. I'll admit, one of the main reasons I wanted CG's Atlantis was because of my love for Stargate Atlantis.. nerd power represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)