Monday, September 27, 2010

Intergalactic nails



Ugh.. I wrote a big post up on this, but blogger ate it. :| So I'll just say this was a result of experimentation, boredom, and lots of cursing. I don't like it, but I don't hate it.

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen, Blazing Blue
Sally Hansen, White On
Sally Hansen, Mint Sprint
Sally Hansen, Back to the Fuchsia
Sally Hansen, Yellow Kitty
Sally Hansen, Lightening
Sally Hansen, Lively Lilac
Sally Hansen, Blue Blast
Milani, Diamond Dazzle
Sinful Colors, Hottie
Sinful Colors, Cloud 9


Also, I'm considering painting some sets of acrylics and selling them, or doing a giveaway.. what designs of mine would you guys be interested in, if any?

7 comments:

  1. I'd definitely be interested in a set of starry night acrylics. I also really loved your Harry Potter nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these acryllics!!! or the starry night

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Really wish I was that talented, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you need to do a video on these, these are fucking great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!!! I saw you entered my giveaway, and you mentioned you would be dressing up as a Starfleet Medical Officer for Halloween. I'm a huge Trekkie. It's nice to know there are other nail polish addicts out there who appreciate sci-fi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I am a HUGE Trekkie and I love all things space and alien and sci-fi. I'm so happy to find other polish sci-fi geeks out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's great if you please do the tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)