Monday, November 8, 2010

Why yes, I'm a geek.




Okay okay, after my earlier post, I somehow managed to get the inspiration and energy to do something with my poor nails. It's a bit sloppy, but it's been awhile. This is a total geek manicure; it's based on the pattern of an anime character's kimono(Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, for those curious). Yeah yeah, I'm weird, but I always thought his kimonos were super pretty. I tacked on a pearl I got just to test the durability. My mom really loves this for some reason, haha.


Polishes used:

Sally Hansen, White On

Sally Hansen, Cherry Red


I also tried out one of my new glitters and I LOVE the results.

It was hard to get a picture, but it's quite sparkly. Reminds me of ruby slippers. That's two coats of the unnamed Wet N Wild red glitter over Cherry Red.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Sesshoumaru nails. Did yo paint the red over the white or the white over the red??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted the red over the white since it was easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The WnW names are on the back! They're super tiny but its there! My red says "Prancer".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, are they? The bottles are so tiny and I'm half-blind as it is, haha. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)