Friday, January 20, 2012

Pink elephants



I'm not a huge fan of these.. I whipped them out super quick in a rush for the weekend, but I ended up not liking the placement, and the plain-ness. I added some rainbow glitter, but even then.. blargh. I took these off after the pics. The elephants are kinda cute, though. I will probably redo this with a different placement/pattern style when I'm not so tired/rushed.

Polish used:
Sinful Colors, Black on Black
Milani, Gems FX
Acrylic paints

I'm wearing plain polish instead.. Essie's Lilacism with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over it, one of my favorite combos. Looks like an opal! I needed a break from dark colors, I think.

School's going well.. I've learned regular mani's/pedi's plus spa mani's/pedi's so far, and I got a 95 on my horrible anatomy test tonight. I'm going to start working on the floor taking client's soon.. scary, lol.

Well, as always, thanks for reading, guys! See ya next time.

11 comments:

  1. Those look really good! Beauty School is really fun and yes it is scary taking your first clients but once u get the flow going you are all good! Success in your beauty career and most importantly have fun and love what u do. I went to beauty school also :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these are cute!! :D Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are so cute! Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love the elephants! They're so adorable :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love these! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww!! it's a pity you removed them...elephants are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these turned out cute, not boring at all! Good luck taking clients. I just had my first client yesterday, and it wasn't that bad. Just keep a smile on your face and remind yourself that you can totally do it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually like this design a lot! It reminds me of the song on Dumbo that they sing where everything looks like an acid trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you said you "whipped them out super quick in a rush for the weekend". This literally would have taken me foreeeever. I love them, though! I think they're super cute. It reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzEIgBuZqw. I'm a new follower, btw! Your blog is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)