Monday, September 17, 2012

Loki, starry night, bloody claws.. bunch of different designs!






Hey guys! Bunch of different stuff today. This is all stuff I had in my files I never posted for various reasons.. didn't photograph well, errors on the nail/paint job, etc. You can tell there's flaws, but I still like the designs, so I decided to throw them into one post.

I may wear those claws for halloween.. dunno yet! I really wish those Loki nails hadn't bubbled, either.. they were so pretty. :(

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes those are all amazing. My favorites has to be Starry Night though <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it's awesome! If I ever make a design inspired by you (if I can manage to do it this well) I will sure link you and let you know!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)